Showing the single result
Our Favorite Resources
Resources for Littles
- Celebrate Christmas with The Honest Homeschool
- Playing Toward Homeschool Readiness
- Homeschool Summer Camp
- Cultivating a Love for Nature
- Thar She Blows! A Whale Blog
- Our Favorite Resources for Littles
- Valentine’s Writing Pages
- Christmas Play Dough Mats
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Leaf Man – An Autumn Activity
- Power of Play Dough
Hi! I'm Rebecca and I'm glad you're here. I homeschooled my children for 10 years. I’m a former private school teacher and a paraeducator in Special Education for the public schools. I’ve learned a lot during my years in education. But through all my teaching experiences, my love for teaching at home has never waned. I still have a homeschooling momma’s heart. I truly believe our kids learn best at home and that it’s there where they begin to discover all the Lord has for them. Our kids are now in their 20’s, college graduates and doing very well, thank you Jesus!
No comments to show.